From the creator of Phoenix comes another amazing add-on BOB Unrestricted. It comes with features pretty much similar to Phoenix and has the potential to replace the renowned add-on, Phoenix. Though BOB Unrestricted is developed by the coders who were behind the creation of Phoenix. It has hosts tons of movies, sports, and tv shows and has everything to entertain its users. Therefore, we have decided to help those who want to install BOB Unrestricted add-on in Kodi 16.1 Jarvis.
Kodi 16.1 Jarvis isn’t the latest version of Kodi yet many prefer it over the latest version, Kodi 17 Krypton. With BOB Unrestricted installed on Kodi 16.1 Jarvis, it is no less than heaven for fans of tv shows. The best thing about BOB Unrestricted is that you don’t have to crawl through the lengthy server list. Instead, you can start the stream with just one click. Here’s how you can install BOB Unrestricted add-on in Kodi 16.1 Jarvis without further ado.
How to Install Kodi 16.1 Jarvis
- Head over to link and download the Kodi 16.1 Jarvis.
- After downloading, install Kodi 16.1 Jarvis.
- In order to install add-ons, you will have to enable Unknown Sources.
- To enable, open Settings > System Settings.
- Click on the Expert button, you can find it on the bottom left side of the screen.
- On the left will be an options panel, click on Add-ons and then Enable Unknown Sources.
- A warning message will pop-up, click on Yes.
How to Install BOB Unrestricted add-on in Kodi 16.1 Jarvis
- Open Kodi and Navigate to Settings > File Manager.
- In the file manager, scroll down and click on Add Source.
- Now click on None and type the following URL and click Ok;
- In the next box, rename it to Noobs and Nerds.
- Head back to the main menu and click on Add-ons.
- Now click on Add-on Package Installer. You will find the icon at the top-left corner.
- In the next step, click on Install from Zip file.
- A drop down menu containing folders will appear, select Noobs and Nerds.
- Then select Kodi-repos > English.
- Then click on noobsandnerds_repo.zip.
- The repository will be installed and will notify that “NoobsandNerds Repository Installed”.
- Now click on Install from Repository.
- In the next step choose noobsandnerds Repository.
- Follow the instructions and select Video Add-ons > BOB.
- That’s it.