Kodi has been around for many years and has entertained us in many ways. If you are new, Kodi is an open source software that focuses on home entertainment and enables the users to watch their favorite TV shows, movies, and sports. Everything with Kodi is fine but its human nature that we want things our way. Thanks to Kodi’s open nature, you can customize it accordingly. However, that’s not possible for everyone since it takes a lot of time and hard work. Customization in Kodi enables you to focus only on what you like and saves you from the trouble of going through all the stuff that is not related. Hard Nox by Spenz TV is a famous Kodi build and helps you get what you are looking for. In this article, we will help you install Hard Nox Build Kodi 16.1 Jarvis. Installing it is easy, all you have to do to follow the instruction provided below carefully.
How to install Hard Nox Build Kodi 16.1 Jarvis
- Open Kodi and go to System > File Manager.
- In file manager, scroll down and click on Add Source.
- Now click on None and type the following URL;
- Rename it to Spinz and make sure everything is correct.
- Head back to the main menu and click on System > Settings > Add-ons.
- Now click on Install from Zip File.
- A box with various files will pop-up, select .Spinz.
- Then select Repository.SpinzTV-0.1.1.zip.
- After few seconds you will be notified that Add ons installed.
- Now click on Install from Repository.
- Then click on Spinz TV > Program add ons > Install.
- As soon as the installation completes, a welcome screen will appear. click Dismiss to proceed with rest of the setup.
- In the next step, a pop-up menu will appear, click on Build Menu.
- All the available versions will show up, pick Build Spin-TV Hard Nox.
- Then click on Fresh Install.
- Wait for the setup wizard to download and install the file.
- Once the installation completes, your device will shut down automatically.
- Restart Kodi and wait for it to install the updates.
- That’s all.