Hard Nox by Spinz TV is one of the famous builds for Kodi, contains all the features that any user would wish for. It has categories or sub menus for each section. For instance, user looking for movies based on wars can jump to movies section and then onto sub movie section named war based movies. This classification feature alone is enough to make Hard Nox Build more user-friendly than other builds. We all know Kodi is open source and anyone can tweak with it, however, not all have the time and skills required to work its way with Kodi. The best way to get the pros of customization on Kodi are the builds and Hard Nox is one of the most famous. Here, we will help you install Hard Nox Build Kodi 17 Krypton. Installing Hard Nox build by Spinz TV is easy, all you have to do is to follow the instructions provided below.
How to install Hard Nox Build Kodi 17 Krypton
- Open Kodi and Navigate to Settings > File Manager.
- In file manager, scroll down and click on Add Source.
- Now click on None and type the following URL;
- Rename it to Spinz.
- Head back to the main menu and click on Add-ons.
- Now click on Add-on Package Installer. You will find the icon at the top-left corner.
- Then click on spinz file and then on repository.SpinzTv-0.1.1.zip.
- A message will popup with an instruction, SpinzTV Enabled.
- Click on Install from Repository.
- Then from the options click on SpinzTv.
- Choose Add-ons and then Click on SpinzTV.
- Now click on Install, the moment you will click on it, a message will pop-up with options, click on Dismiss.
- Another message will come up, click on Build Menu.
- From the builds, click on Current Build None.
- All the available versions will appear, click on Spinz-TV Hard Nox Krypton (v1.20).
- Follow the on-screen instructions and click on Fresh Install > Continue > Ok > Yes Install.
- Wait for the setup wizard to download and install the file.
- Once the installation completes, your device will shut down automatically.
- Restart Kodi and let it install the updates.
- That’s it.