For all those looking for a fully loaded media application, Kodi is the one you should go for. It is a free and open source media streaming application designed specifically with home entertainment in mind. Kodi has been around for quite some time and unlike its rivals chromecast and others, it is managed by a non-profit organization. Despite the fact that it has been managed by the non-profit organization and is free, Kodi has been updated several times in the past. At the moment Kodi 17 Krypton is the latest version. It comes with various features and updates, however, not all go for the new versions. There could be many reasons behind, familiarity with the system tops the list. As with its latest version Kodi developers have done significant changes. Kodi Jarvis was the previous version and here we will help you install Kodi Jarvis and setup Exodus.
How to Install Kodi Jarvis
- Head over to link and download the Kodi 16.1 Jarvis.
- After downloading, install Kodi 16.1 Jarvis.
- In order to install add-ons, you will have to enable Unknown Sources.
- To enable, open Settings > System Settings.
- Click on the Expert button, you can find it on the bottom left side of the screen.
- On the left will be an options panel, click on Add-ons and then Enable Unknown Sources.
- A warning message will pop-up, click on Yes.
How to Setup Exodus on Kodi 16.1 Jarvis
- Open Kodi and Navigate to Settings > File Manager.
- In the file manager, scroll down and click on Add Source.
- Now click on None and type the following URL and click Ok;
- In the next box, rename it to Fusion.
- Head back to the main menu and click on Add-ons.
- Now click on Add-on Package Installer. You will find the icon at the top-left corner.
- In the next step, click on Install from Zip file.
- A drop down menu containing folders will appear, select Fusion.
- Then select Kodi-repos > English.
- Then click on repository.exodus.1.0.1.zip.
- The repository will be installed and will notify that “Exodus Installed”.
- Now click on Install from Repository.
- In the next step choose Exodus Repository.
- Follow the instructions and select Video Add-ons > Exodus.
- That’s it.