The latest update of Kodi 17.3 Krypton came with lots of features and improvements. Kodi is an open source media streaming platform where you can access your favorite movies, music and radio content. The latest Kodi 17.3 Krypton build came out after almost a year in development, therefore, users are expecting loads of new things. With the latest version, Kodi brings individual skins for different devices. It looks as if developers were more concerned about the interface rather than functionality in case of Kodi’s latest build. Well, at first the interface looks completely different from the older one but underneath, it’s pretty much the same. It’s always good to have the latest version of Kodi installed. If Kodi is new for you and you get lost most of the time, don’t fret. In this guide, we will help you install new Kodi 17 Krypton and setup Exodus.
How to Install New Kodi 17.3 Krypton:
- Head over to link and download the latest Kodi 17 Krypton.
- After downloading, install Kodi 17 krypton.
- In order to install add-ons, you will have to enable Unknown Sources.
- To enable, open Settings > System Settings.
- Click on the Expert button, you can find it on the bottom left side of the screen.
- On the left will be an options panel, click on Add-ons and then Enable Unknown Sources.
- A warning message will pop-up, click on Yes. That’s it.
How to Setup Exodus on Kodi 17.3 Krypton:
- Open Kodi and Navigate to Settings > File Manager.
- In file manager, scroll down and click on Add Source.
- Now click on None and type the following URL and click Ok;
- In the next box, rename it to Fusion.
- Head back to the main menu and click on Add-ons.
- Now click on Add-on Package Installer. You will find the icon at the top-left corner.
- In the next step, click on Install from Zip file.
- A drop down menu containing folders will appear, select Fusion.
- Then select kodi-repos > English.
- Then click on repository.exodus.1.0.1.zip.
- The repository will be installed and will notify that “Exodus Installed”.
- Now click on Install from Repository.
- In the next step choose Exodus Repository.
- Follow the instructions and select Video Add-ons > Exodus.
- That’s it.