Kodi has been around for years and has entertained millions of users. One of the most amazing thing about Kodi is that it is open source and allows you to customize it accordingly. Customization, however, requires a lot of work and not all have that much time to give. Installing the builds is always a good way to enjoy the benefits of customization without going through the hard work. In this guide, we will help you install No Limit Magic Build Kodi 16.1 Jarvis. It is one of the most famous and widely used builds for Kodi. It comes with various features and has the popular add-on like Exodus and Pheonix pre-installed. On top of that, it is updated at regular intervals and therefore, has all the recent features that any user wishes. For your ease, we have provided the easy to follow instructions to help you install No Limit Magic Build Kodi 16.1 Jarvis.
How to Install No Limit Magic Build Kodi 16.1 Jarvis
- Open Kodi and Navigate to System > File Manager.
- In the file manager, scroll down and click on Add Source.
- Now click on None and type the following URL;
- Rename it to No Name and click on Done.
- Head back to the main menu and click on System > Settings > Add-ons.
- Now click on Install from Zip File.
- A box with various files will pop-up, select No Limits.
- Then select plugin.video.nolimitswizard.zip.
- A message will popup with an instruction to enable the No Limit. At the bottom of screen click Enable.
- Now from the main menu click on Programs > No Limits Wizard.
- It will come up with the available versions. You can choose any but 1-No Limits Magic (No XXX Section) has been reported the best.
- Wait for the setup wizard to download and install the file.
- Once the installation completes, your device will shut down automatically.
- Restart Kodi and wait for it to install the updates.
- That’s it.