Kodi is a popular media streaming application that millions across the globe use. Since it is an open source app, you can customize it according to your liking. However, that’s not an easy job and requires a lot of time and thinking. To save time you can always turn to Kodi builds, customized Kodi versions tested by other users. In this post, we will help you install one of the famous Kodi build, No Limit Magic. It is a renowned build and comes with pre-installed add-ons. The build is so popular that it slowed the servers, this, however, has been resolved. Also, it doesn’t require any pin number of password for installation. Installing No Limit Magic Build Kodi 17 Krypton is easy, all you need is to follow the instructions provided below.
How to Install No Limit Magic Build Kodi 17 Krypton
- Open Kodi and Navigate to Settings > File Manager.
- In the file manager, scroll down and click on Add Source.
- Now click on None and type the following URL;
- Rename it to No Name.
- Head back to the main menu and click on Add-ons.
- Now click on Add-on Package Installer. You will find the icon at the top-left corner.
- Then click on the zip file and then on No Limits.
- You will end up with a couple of files, select plugin.video.nolimitswizard.zip.
- A message will popup with an instruction, No Limits Repository Installed.
- Now from the main menu click on Add-ons > Program Add-ons > No Limits Wizard.
- It will come up with the available versions. You can choose any but 1-No Limits Magic (No XXX Section) has been reported the best.
- Wait for the setup wizard to download and install the file.
- Once the installation completes, your device will shut down automatically.
- Restart Kodi and see if there is an update available.
- That’s it, No Limit Magic Build Kodi 17 Krypton has been installed.