For all the Kodi fans out there today we have come up with another amazing add-on. It will help you find and stream your favorite movies, Tv shows and music for free. What’s amazing is that Kodi is open source and you can install it for free. In this post, we will show you how you can install Phoenix add-on in Kodi 16.1 Jarvis. Phoenix is one of the most widely used add-ons and has all the key features that any user wishes for. From sports to movies and tv shows, Phoenix has everything and on top of that, it has contributors such as Cosmix which makes it more worthy.
Kodi 17 Krypton is the latest version of Kodi and brings a lot of new features, however, many users still prefer the older 16.1 Jarvis version over the newer. Therefore, for your ease, we will guide you through the installation of Phoenix add-on Kodi 16.1 Jarvis. Installing Phoenix comprises of two steps, in the first step you will have to install the Fusion TVADDONS.ag and then you select the Phoenix. Don’t fret if you are new to Kodi, we have got you covered. If you have Kodi 16.1 Jarvis installed, here’s how to install Phoenix add-on in Kodi 16.1 Jarvis.
How to Install Kodi 16.1 Jarvis
- Head over to link and download the Kodi 16.1 Jarvis.
- After downloading, install Kodi 16.1 Jarvis.
- In order to install add-ons, you will have to enable Unknown Sources.
- To enable, open Settings > System Settings.
- Click on the Expert button, you can find it on the bottom left side of the screen.
- On the left will be an options panel, click on Add-ons and then Enable Unknown Sources.
- A warning message will pop-up, click on Yes.
How to Install Phoenix Add-on in Kodi 16.1 Jarvis
- Open Kodi and Navigate to Settings > File Manager.
- In the file manager, scroll down and click on Add Source.
- Now click on None and type the following URL and click Ok;
- In the next box, rename it to Fusion.
- Head back to the main menu and click on Add-ons.
- Now click on Add-on Package Installer. You will find the icon at the top-left corner.
- In the next step, click on Install from Zip file.
- A drop down menu containing folders will appear, select Fusion.
- Then select Kodi-repos > English.
- Then click on repository.xbmchub-1.0.6.zip.
- The repository will be installed and will notify that “TVADDONS.ag Installed”.
- Now click on Install from Repository.
- In the next step choose TVADONS.ag Addon Repository.
- Follow the instructions and select Video Add-ons > Phoenix.
- That’s it.