Watching your favorite Tv series on HBO isn’t a thing to worry about now. You can watch not only your favorite HBO based Tv series but also movies, music, and pictures using the Kodi. It is an open source media streaming application which allows you to stream your favorite movies and Tv series for free. Kodi comes with various add-ons which are responsible for all your favorite content. In this article, we will show you how to install Specto Fork add-on in Kodi 16.1 Jarvis.
Before you start with the installation, here is a brief introduction on Specto Fork you might want to read. It is one of the popular add-ons and hosts movies, music and Tv shows of different genre. Specto Fork is the result of evolution in Genesis. Originally it was Genesis add-on, which then got the code optimization and named Specto Fork. Therefore, it is pretty much similar to the old Genesis, however, there are lot of new features as well. That’s pretty much it with the intro, let’s see how you can install Specto Fork add-on in Kodi 16.1 Jarvis.
How to Install Specto Fork Add-on in Kodi 16.1 Jarvis
- Start with launching Kodi.
- Navigate to Settings > File Manager.
- In the file manager, scroll down and click on Add Source.
- Now click on None and type the following URL and click Ok;
- In the next box, rename it to filmkodi.
- Head back to the main menu and click on System > Settings > Add-ons.
- Now click on Add-on Package Installer. You will find the icon at the top-left corner.
- In the next step, click on Install from Zip file.
- A drop down menu containing folders will appear, select filmkodi.
- Again select Install from Zip.
- Then click on repository.filmkodi.com.
- Here choose repository.filmkodi.com-2.1.0.zip or look for the new version.
- The repository will be installed and will notify that “filmkodi repository Enabled”.
- Now click on Install from Repository.
- In the next step choose Filmkodi.com repository – MRKNOW.
- Follow the instructions and select Video Add-ons.
- From the list, select Specto-… Fork and click on Install.