Kodi is the famous media streaming application that not only entertains movie fans but has everything to offer to a sports fan as well. Once you install the Kodi on your device, you need Add-ons to watch you favorite movies, TV shows or sports. Add-ons crawl the internet and upon request load the required show or sports contest. When it comes to sports, SportDevil is the most trusted add-on that many across the globe use. It is old and has been fulfilling the needs of sports fan for quite some time now and therefore, has established the trust among Kodi users. If you have recently installed Kodi and want to watch your favorite sports, you will need SportsDevil. Here, we will help you install SportsDevil Add-on in Kodi. It is basically the part of Fusion, and if you have Fusion already installed, simply head to the home screen and enjoy the contests.
How to Install SportsDevil Add-on in Kodi
- Open Kodi and Navigate to Settings > File Manager.
- In file manager, scroll down and click on Add Source.
- Now click on None and type the following URL and click Ok;
- In the next box, rename it to Fusion.
- Head back to the main menu and click on Add-ons.
- Now click on Add-on Package Installer. You will find the icon at the top-left corner.
- In the next step, click on Install from Zip file.
- A drop down menu containing folders will appear, select Fusion.
- Then select kodi-repos > English.
- Then click on repository.unofficialsportsdevil-1-0-0.zip.
- The repository will be installed and will notify that “Unofficial SportsDevil Repository Installed”.
- Now click on Unofficial SportsDevil Repository.
- In the next step click on Video add-ons.
- Follow the instructions and select SportsDevil and install.
- Once installed, you can find the SportsDevil on the main menu of Kodi.
If you are having issues, let us know in the comments.