With the new version of Kodi came various builds. All the builds have pros and cons but out of all, few have the features that almost all the users require. Tom Raider Krypton is one such build which all the features any user wishes for. Like all the builds it comes with pre-installed add-ons including Exodus and Pheonix. With all the features and exclusive sections for movies and TV shows, Tom Raider Krypton qualifies to be tried. If you have the latest version of Kodi installed and you want to try a little customization, Tom Raider Krypton is the build you should go for. For your ease, we will guide you through the installation of Tom Raider Krypton build Kodi 17. Installation of Tom Raider Krypton requires you to install the tomb repository. If you have tomb repository installed already, you can jump to the instructions related to the build installation. Don’t fret if you do not have tomb repository installed, we have got everything covered.
How to install Tom Raider Krypton Build Kodi 17
- Open Kodi and Navigate to Settings > File Manager.
- In file manager, scroll down and click on Add Source.
- Now click on None and type the following URL and click Ok;
- In the next box, rename it to Tom Raider.
- Head back to the main menu and click on Add-ons.
- Now click on Add-on Package Installer. You will find the icon at the top-left corner.
- Here check if the Unknown Sources box is not On, Turn it On from settings.
- In the next step, click on Install from Zip file.
- A drop down menu containing folders will appear, select Tom Raider Wizard.
- Then click on repository.tombraider.official-0.3.zip.
- The repository will be installed and will notify that “Tom Raider Repo Installed”.
- Now click on Install from Zip file.
- In the next step choose Tom Raider Repo.
- Follow the instructions and click on My add-ons.
- From the list, choose Program Add-ons > Tom Raider Wizard > Install.
- Once done, again head to add-ons > program add-ons.
- Now click on Tom Raider Wizard > Build.
- The list of available version will appear, select 17.1 Krypton Raider Krypton (v2.55) and proceed.
- Then select Fresh Install and click on Continue.
- Wait for the setup wizard to download and install the file.
- Once the installation completes, your device will shut down automatically.
- Restart Kodi and let it install the updates.
- That’s it.