If you are into movies and TV series you might have heard of Kodi. It is an amazing streaming application which lets you stream your favorite movies, TV series, and music. Kodi has various add-on which it uses to crawl the internet and load your favorite content. Though Kodi has many add-ons but since it is open source many third-party add-ons have made their way. UK Turk Playlist is one of the most widely used add-on and therefore, we have decided to show you how you can install UK Turk Playlist add-on in Kodi 16.1 Jarvis.
UK Turk Playlist is famous for its classification and separate sections for the movies and documentaries. Due to that you can start the stream of your favorite movies and Tv series with just one click. For your ease, we have listed the instructions to help you install UK Turk Playlist add-on in Kodi 16.1 Jarvis. Also, we have provided the link for Kodi 16.1 Jarvis as well. Without further ado, let’s get to the methods.
How to Install Kodi 16.1 Jarvis
- Head over to link and download the Kodi 16.1 Jarvis.
- After downloading, install Kodi 16.1 Jarvis.
- In order to install add-ons, you will have to enable Unknown Sources.
- To enable, open Settings > System Settings.
- Click on the Expert button, you can find it on the bottom left side of the screen.
- On the left will be an options panel, click on Add-ons and then Enable Unknown Sources.
- A warning message will pop-up, click on Yes.
How to Install UK Turk Playlist Add-on in Kodi 16.1 Jarvis
- Open Kodi and Navigate to Settings > File Manager.
- In the file manager, scroll down and click on Add Source.
- Now click on None and type the following URL and click Ok;
- In the next box, rename it to Fusion.
- Head back to the main menu and click on Add-ons.
- Now click on Add-on Package Installer. You will find the icon at the top-left corner.
- In the next step, click on Install from Zip file.
- A drop down menu containing folders will appear, select Fusion.
- Then select Kodi-repos > English.
- Then click on repository.metalkettle-1.7.3.zip.
- The repository will be installed and will notify that “UK Turk Playlist Installed”.
- Now click on Install from Repository.
- In the next step choose MetalKettles Addon Repository.
- Follow the instructions and select Video Add-ons > UK Turk Playlist.
- That’s it.