Kodi is famous for its streams whether its movies we take into account or Tv series. It is a free media streaming application that millions across the globe use. Kodi has add-ons which search the internet when you submit the request for content. Since Kodi is open source there are number of third-party add-ons which have made their way. UK Turk Playlist is one of the famous third-party add-on used by many on Kodi. In this post, we will help you install UK Turk Playlist add-on in Kodi 17 Krypton.
Kodi 17 Krypton is the latest version of Kodi is has a sleek and user-friendly user interface. Having the latest version of software installed has its own perks. UK Turk Playlist is famous for its separate sections for the movies and documentaries. These features made UK Turk Playlist a worthy contender and therefore, we have decided to show you how you can install UK Turk Playlist add-on in Kodi 17 Krypton. Also, we have provided the link for Kodi 17 Krypton as well.
How to Install Kodi 17 Krypton
- Head over to link and download the latest Kodi 17 Krypton.
- After downloading, install Kodi 17 Krypton.
- In order to install add-ons, you will have to enable Unknown Sources.
- To enable, open Settings > System Settings.
- Click on the Expert button, you can find it on the bottom left side of the screen.
- On the left will be an options panel, click on Add-ons and then Enable Unknown Sources.
- A warning message will pop-up, click on Yes.
How to Install UK Turk Playlist Add-on in Kodi 17 krypton
- Open Kodi and Navigate to Settings > File Manager.
- In the file manager, scroll down and click on Add Source.
- Now click on None and type the following URL and click Ok;
- In the next box, rename it to Fusion.
- Head back to the main menu and click on Add-ons.
- Now click on Add-on Package Installer. You will find the icon at the top-left corner.
- In the next step, click on Install from Zip file.
- A drop down menu containing folders will appear, select Fusion.
- Then select Kodi-repos > English.
- Then click on repository.metalkettle-1.7.3.zip.
- The repository will be installed and will notify that “UK Turk Playlist Installed”.
- Now click on Install from Repository.
- In the next step choose MetalKettles Addon Repository.
- Follow the instructions and select Video Add-ons > UK Turk Playlist.
- That’s it.