Wookie is a renowned source for Kodi builds and has released a number of them in these past years. It recent and most famous build, Wookie Lite Build has tons of features and in every way is a perfect build for Kodi. The build is famous and uses every advantage that it could from Kodi’s open source and gives users the best possible experience. The best thing about Wookie Lite build is that it comes with the separate sections. For kids, it has a separate section where all the kid’s related stuff is classified. Similarly, for sports, it has a separate section. This classification scheme of Wookie Lite build saves you from jumping around in search of your favorite show or movie. The good news is that you can easily install Wookie Lite Build Kodi 16.1 Jarvis. Though installation comprises of easy to follow steps you will have to follow the instructions carefully in order to avoid any issue.
How to install Wookie Lite Build Kodi 16.1 Jarvis
- Open Kodi and Navigate to System > File Manager.
- In file manager, scroll down and click on Add Source.
- Now click on None and type the following URL;
- Rename it to Wookie and make sure everything is correct.
- Head back to the main menu and click on System > Settings > Add-ons.
- Now click on Install from Zip File.
- A box with various files will pop-up, select Wookie.
- Then select Click me – succumb to the Wookie.zip.
- Now from the main menu click on Programs > Program add-ons.
- As soon as the installation of Wookie completes, a welcome screen will appear. click Close to proceed with rest of the setup.
- From the options at the bottom of the screen, select Install Wookie.
- In the next window, choose Wookie Lite – Jarvis and then Install button.
- A warning box will pop-up indicating that prior data will be deleted, click on Continue.
- Wait for the setup wizard to download and install the file.
- Once the installation completes, your device will shut down automatically.
- Restart Kodi and wait for it to install the updates.
- That’s all.