For all the movie fans it is less likely to happen that they haven’t heard of Kodi. It is an open source media streaming application where you can find and stream your favorite movies, Tv series, and music. All this becomes possible due to the add-ons and today we will show you can install ZEN add-on in Kodi 16.1 Jarvis. Though Kodi 16.1 Jarvis isn’t the latest version of Kodi, it has lots of features and many users prefer to use it over the latest Kodi 17 Krypton.
ZEN is one of the famous add-on and hosts tons of contents related to movies, Tv shows and much more. It is very similar to the famous add-on, Exodus and has almost everything any user can ask for. The best thing about it is that it gives the server list for the link when you look for the streams. Note that ZEN isn’t the official add-on of Kodi, which means you should not ask questions on the official forums. In case of unofficial add-ons in Kodi, it is always good to use the VPN for the security and privacy purposes. Here are the instructions, follow them and install ZEN add-on in Kodi 16.1 Jarvis without further ado.
How to Install ZEN Add-on in Kodi 16.1 Jarvis
- Start with launching Kodi.
- Navigate to Settings > File Manager.
- In the file manager, scroll down and click on Add Source.
- Now click on None and type the following URL and click Ok;
- In the next box, rename it to Noobs and Nerds.
- Head back to the main menu and click on Add-ons.
- Now click on Add-on Package Installer. You will find the icon at the top-left corner.
- In the next step, click on Install from Zip file.
- A drop down menu containing folders will appear, select Noobs and Nerds.
- Then click on noobsandnerds_repo.zip.
- The repository will be installed and will notify that “Noobsandnerds Repository Enabled”.
- Now click on Install from Repository.
- In the next step choose Noobsandnerds Repository.
- Follow the instructions and select Video Add-ons.
- From the list, select Zen and click on Install.
- That’s it.