Kodi, used by millions is one of the most popular media streaming applications. With Kodi, you can stream your favorite movies, Tv series, and music. Add-ons in Kodi are responsible for all our favorite content and here we will show you how you can install ZEN add-on in Kodi 17 Krypton. It is the latest version of Kodi and has lots of features. Before we get to that, let’s discuss why ZEN should be installed. While searching for the add-ons, you will come across dozens of them.
In such situation, one might ask which one should be picked. Well, if you have already tried the famous Exodus and are looking for something new, ZEN is the one you should go for. It has almost everything any user can ask for. The best thing about it is that it gives the server list for the link when you look for the streams. In case of unofficial add-ons in Kodi, it is always good to use the VPN for the security and privacy purposes. That’s all with the introduction, let’s get to the instructions and install ZEN add-on in Kodi 17 Krypton without further ado.
How to Install ZEN Add-on in Kodi 17 Krypton
- Start with launching Kodi.
- Navigate to Settings > File Manager.
- In the file manager, scroll down and click on Add Source.
- Now click on None and type the following URL and click Ok;
- In the next box, rename it to Noobs and Nerds.
- Head back to the main menu and click on Add-ons.
- Now click on Add-on Package Installer. You will find the icon at the top-left corner.
- In the next step, click on Install from Zip file.
- A drop down menu containing folders will appear, select Noobs and Nerds.
- Then click on noobsnerds Repo(1.7).zip.
- The repository will be installed and will notify that “Noobsandnerds Repository Enabled”.
- Now click on Install from Repository.
- In the next step choose Noobsandnerds Repository.
- Follow the instructions and select Video Add-ons.
- From the list, select Zen and click on Install.
- That’s it.