The beast is undisputedly the earliest build of Kodi and has been around for years. In all these years it has been updated with the latest features and therefore, is going strong still. The Beast has always been famous for its sleek look classification features. Like any other build, it has all the usual features including the famous add-ons like Exodus and Pheonix. Due to its open nature, Kodi has been very useful media streaming application and millions around the world use it. In this guide, we will help you install The Beast Krypton build Kodi 17. In order to install The Beast build you will need an email address to be registered and verified. Also, the build is available only on the official website of Beast. Therefore, you will have to sign up and create an account in order to download the build.
Use these links to sign up;
USA users: Link
UK users: Link
How to install The Beast Krypton Build Kodi 17
- Open Kodi and Navigate to Settings > File Manager.
- In file manager, scroll down and click on Add Source.
- Now click on None and type any of the following URLs;
- In the next box, rename it to Beast Wizard.
- Head back to the main menu and click on Add-ons.
- Now click on Add-on Package Installer. You will find the icon at the top-left corner.
- In the next step, click on Install from Zip file.
- A drop down menu containing folders will appear, select Beast Wizard.
- Then click on plugin.video.beast.zip.
- A pop-up message will notify that Beast Wizard Add-on Enabled.
- Follow the instructions and click on My add-ons.
- From the list, choose Program Add-ons > The Beast Wizard.
- Now comes the configuration, click on Configure > Email.
- Here enter your email and click on Pass to proceed.
- Enter the password when asked and create the account.
- Now from the options appearing at the bottom of the screen, click on Open and select the build yo want to install.
- Wait for the setup wizard to download and install the file.
- Once the installation completes, your device will shut down automatically.
- Restart Kodi and let it install the updates.
- That’s it.